Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday morning



This is a best sunday morning for me, I woke up 10 am in the morning, clean up myself, taking bus to the place I go every sunday morning: Starbucks Coffee @ Jusco wangsa maju.

It was the starbucks breakfast that attract me there.
The breakfast set comes with a hot coffee with a complimentary sandwich for only
Rm 2.50.It is only available before 11 am. I was kind of late when I reach there. However. the kindly barista allows me to order for the breakfast set.
A brewed coffee with delicated sausage sandwich for only RM 7.35, how good it is :D

The barista asks and gives me a cup of warm milk for free, so that I can make my brewed coffee into a latte , woohoo.... This is such a nice place for me, Starbucks Coffee @ Jusco wangsa maju, the place I won't missed to go whenever I feel like enjoying coffee.

After enjoying my coffee of day, i went for shopping within wangsa maju jusco,
I managed to buy a T-shirt , a shirt and finally my wallet that i have longed to change.
It is another type of long wallet that i have been using, but this time, its a black colour wallet.I have changed 3 type of these long wallet, since 1998, the 1st is from polo, 2nd is from seed and so do the 3rd one. People keep asking why am i using long purse instead of short wallet,i dont know, i just like the way it is :P
The picture speaks for itself:

Just Love It ~

And before i end, Bon Voyage for the boys and girls that flew to UK, i supposed they have arrived and enjoying the best moments of school together there, and hopefully the one that stay in KL can enjoy the day for good. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment